4yo & Younger
Come hang out with other parents, too. You do not have to be a member of the gym to participate, this is open to the public! Kids can jump in the foam pit, jump on the trampoline, climb our rock wall, swing from the rope, play on all the blocks, or play on the designated gymnastics equipment (this is not an instructional class). We open our facility to those kiddos that want to come out and play and burn some energy with their parent or guardian. The kids can play on anything they want as long as safety is first and the parent is on the floor with them (adults are responsible for all supervision and are not allowed on any equipment, sorry).
• All Playtime attendees must have an online account set up with Impact Sports Center and need to agree to the online waiver (insurance no longer allows us to use a paper waiver). You only have to set up your account 1 time. You can set up your account online HERE or use the new Impact Sports Center mobile app (directions on back). It is very easy!
• With this you will now be able to reserve and pay for a Playtime Spot using our new Mobile App even before coming to the gym! No more having to find your punch card or stopping to pay. See other side for instruction on downloading the app and signing up! Please remember to checkout (pay) for your spot when you register for a Playtime spot so that your spot is saved.
• Playtime will go up to $8 and we will no longer sell punch cards. We are very sorry for this. We will honor all punch cards that are still in circulation.
• There will be a max capacity of kids on the floor of 60. This is an insurance requirement and will also assure a nice experience without Playtime being over crowded. So, it is now really important to pre-register for a spot using our new app!
• All kids must be barefoot (for safety reasons) and adults can be barefoot or may wear socks or use booties over your shoes if you are not comfortable removing your shoes. Booties are supplied! We are trying to keep our brand new floor nice and clean, hehe!
• Please, no food, drinks or chewing gum on the floor. PLEASE!
• Please, no jewelry, or shirts/jackets with hoodies on the kids (we can't have anything that might come over their head.)
• No outside toys on the floor.
• A grownup MUST be on the floor with a child at ALL TIMES!